You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHIPPING IS FREE
ON ORDERS OVER R2000
SAFE AND SECURE
The Easy way to add dolby atmos® to your home theater
Now there’s a convenient and affordable way to unlock the full Dolby Atmos sound experience in your home theater. You get to keep your existing speaker setup exactly as you like it, and you don’t need to install in-ceiling speakers. The Onkyo SKH-410 speakers connect to your Dolby Atmos-compatible A/V receiver’s height channels and are designed to sit on top of your floorstanding front speakers, or you can wall-mount them if you prefer.
The handsome black cabinets contain a Dolby Atmos-certified special network that allows the angled full-range driver to beam object-oriented sounds—such as birdcalls or an aircraft—off your ceiling and into your ears. The result is an envelope of sound overhead from which these precisely localized effects seem to originate, immersing your more deeply into the film.
The speakers are constructed from sturdy wood and are finished in quality vinyl laminate, and include two speaker cables and rubber anti-vibration feet to protect your speakers or furniture. Once connected, you can sit back and immerse yourself in a seamless sphere of living sound courtesy of Onkyo and Dolby.
- Dedicated Dolby Atmos®-Enabled Speakers
- Dolby Atmos-Certified Special Network Inside
- Position on an Existing Front Speaker (Such as Onkyo SKF-4800) or Wall-Mount to Enable Dolby Atmos Height Effects
- 8 cm Paper Cone Transducer
- Wood Cabinet Construction
- High-Grade Cloth Grilles
- Quality Black Vinyl Hairline Finish
- Rated Input Power: 25 W
- Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Wall-Mount Capability
- Includes Rubber Feet and 3 m Speaker Cables (x2)