You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHIPPING IS FREE
ON ORDERS OVER R2000
SAFE AND SECURE
Stunning fidelity from a stylish and affordable CD player
For music lovers who enjoy the tangible experience of playing a physical format, the CD retains its enduring appeal. The pleasure comes not just from browsing a collection of discs and reading the liner notes. It also comes from enjoying your music in superior fidelity. By combining high-quality components and decades of Onkyo audio know-how, the C-7030 CD player delivers a superb playback experience. The key lies in keeping the audio signal clean and free from interference, all the way to the output stage.
To achieve this, we employ a new high-precision clock to dramatically reduce timing errors, along with our original VLSC™ to reduce pulse noise.
Driving the system is a massive, custom-built transformer that provides a clean and stable power supply. Given how affordablethe C-7030 is, build quality is exceptional. A 1.6 mm-thick flat chassis base helps reduce unwanted vibrations, while the sleek aluminum front panel provides an elegant finish.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD*
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) for Pulse Noise Reduction
- Custom-Designed Massive EI Transformers
- Precision Clock (±10 ppm)
- High Quality 192 kHz/24-Bit D/A Converter
- Differential Headphone Amplifier Circuitry
- 25-Track Memory Playback
- Random and Repeat Playback Function
- 2 Digital Audio Outputs (Optical and Coaxial)
- Analog Audio Output
- 1.6 mm-Thick Anti-Vibration Full-Flat Chassis
- Solid Aluminum Front Panel
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Auto Standby Function