SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash)
The SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash) models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we do not believe in anything less than a complete reimagining, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way. Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theatre fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size, ever.
- Optimised with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- The room-energising bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP.
- 550 Watts RMS
- Breath-taking Output and Deep Bass Extension Down to 16 Hz with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
- All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
- Lightweight and rigid aluminium vented cone with composite fibre dust cap creates a room-energising SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
- Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection moulding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
- Aluminium pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
- Dual-layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimising distortion and power compression.
- 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge STA-550D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for effortless power and absolute command.
- PB-2000 Pro Smartphone App for the easiest and most convenient way to manage subwoofer DSP and controls such as volume, DSP functions, custom pre-sets and more.
- Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
- Driver - 12"
- Amplifier - 550 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
- Freq. Response - 16Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (standard mode)
- Freq. Response - 17Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (sealed mode)
- Dimensions - 20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.6" (D)