You have no items in your shopping cart.
SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash) The SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash) models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we do not believe in...
SHIPPING IS FREE
ON ORDERS OVER R2000
SAFE AND SECURE
Availability: 3 In Stock
SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash)
The SVS Subwoofer PB-2000 PRO (Black Ash) models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we do not believe in anything less than a complete reimagining, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way. Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theatre fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size, ever.
- Optimised with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- The room-energising bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP.
- 550 Watts RMS
- Breath-taking Output and Deep Bass Extension Down to 16 Hz with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
- All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
- Lightweight and rigid aluminium vented cone with composite fibre dust cap creates a room-energising SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
- Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection moulding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
- Aluminium pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
- Dual-layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimising distortion and power compression.
- 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge STA-550D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for effortless power and absolute command.
- PB-2000 Pro Smartphone App for the easiest and most convenient way to manage subwoofer DSP and controls such as volume, DSP functions, custom pre-sets and more.
- Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
- Driver - 12"
- Amplifier - 550 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
- Freq. Response - 16Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (standard mode)
- Freq. Response - 17Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (sealed mode)
- Dimensions - 20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.6" (D)