You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHIPPING IS FREE
ON ORDERS OVER R2000
SAFE AND SECURE
The DCM-1 is a ceiling microphone for use in Devio® systems. Comprising a pendant microphone and plenum box, each microphone includes Beamtracking™ technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The DCM-1 microphone actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally. The Devio DCM-1 has four software-selectable elevation angle modes for optimal sound pickup, and each plenum box comes with an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections. A maximum of two DCM-1 microphones are permitted per daisy chain. The Devio DCM-1 is well suited for huddle rooms or small conference rooms that require cost effective, high-quality audio solutions.
Key features include:
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Three 120-degree zones for 360 degrees of coverage
- Three LED mute status indicators
- Four selectable elevation angle modes
- User-adjustable mic height
- Easy single-cable installation process
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- Additional RJ-45 for daisy-chain connection to another DCM-1 microphone (maximum of two mics per daisy chain)